Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 22 November 2012

Trisha signs up for heroine-oriented film

Actress Trisha has reportedly signed up for a heroine-oriented film, something she hasn't ever been seen doing up to now. The actress quickly dismissed reports she signed up for the project for the sake of cash by saying "I CAN never join work only for the sake of it, although it means sitting at home".

A close source to the film says that it was M.S.Raju, the actress' mentor who convinced her to do the film. The tale is anticipated to revolve across the actress and very similar to Arundhathi, which had Anushka within the lead. "IT IS RATHER much a modern subject and the actress was so impressed that she signed at the dotted line at once," the source revealed.

Meanwhile, when asked about her work, Trisha has always been very professional in regards to the way she goes about things within the industry. "I survived within the industry for 10 years not just on account of luck. The standard of flicks that I did mattered so much. Even my flop films are those who I DO NOT regret doing. My policy has always been that I'D never join work, only for the sake of it -even if it means sitting at home for a few months," she said at an interview.

Stay tuned to IndiaGlitz more updates in this regard.