Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Sneha bets big on Haridas

'Haridas' will mark the comeback of Sneha on silver screen. "I'VE got a captivating role on this film. And that i sincerely hope audience will like it," she says.

Directed by GNR Kumaravelan of 'Ninaithale Inikkum' and 'Yuvan Yuvathi' fame, 'Haridas' has Kishore and Sneha in lead roles. They play parents of a college going boy.

"I was very impressed with the script and my character the instant Kumaravelan narrated it to me. It's this type of meaty role," adds Sneha.

On her married life with Prasanna, she says, "Life has become more beautiful. Marriage has made me responsible and i'm caring for my home. Prasanna is a fantastic husband."