Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 23 June 2012

Story of Sasikumars Sundarapandian

For the primary time in his acting career, Sasikumar is playing a lover boy in his forthcoming film 'Sundarapandian'. "THIS MAY OCCASIONALLY be a straight contrast to the characters I did earlier. I'VE droped knife and brought rose in my hand," he says.

The movie directed by Sasikumar's former associate Prabhakaran is produced by Sasi himself. "Prabhakaran desired to make his directorial debut with every other banner. But I MADE UP MY MIND to provide it on my own, because the story impressed me a lot," says Sasi.

He adds: "THIS IS A breezy love story and that i play a tender man, who falls for a lady. I'M proud to work under my very own associate. Prabhakar is making me proud together with his directorial skills."

Besides 'Sundarapandian', Sasikumar is producing a movie that's being directed by veteran Balumahendra. "THIS CAN BE A great privilege that Balumahendra sir has given me a possibility to provide his movie," says the 'Subramanyapuram' maker.