Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 16 June 2012

Allu Arjun eyes Kollywood

This is the season of Tollywood heroes aiming to creating it big in Kollywood. The newest addition to the list of Ram Charan, NTR Junior, Mahesh Babu and Naani is Allu Arjun, one of the vital top young actors of Telugu.

However, unlike others, the actor isn't planning to dub and release his Telugu films in Tamil. "I DO NOT wish to introduce myself with a dubbed movie. I NEED to do a straight Tamil movie," he says.

"I have clearly told my producers to not dub and release my movies in Kollywood. I'M planning to make my entry in Tamil film industry and it'll happen soon," says the actor, who's an in depth friend to many top stars here.

He adds: "In Tamil industry, every director has his own style. I liked Mankatha and Oru Kal Oru Kannadi so much. If I'M making my entry in Kollywood immediately, my choice may be director Rajesh. He has got a great comedy sense."