Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Tammanna Birthday Celebrated With Friends and family at Ganesha Temple In Mumbai

Tammanna Birthday Celebrated With Family and Friends at Ganesha Temple In MumbaiTammanna Talking to tkada :  Its been a beautiful year for me and i'm very lucky to be with my family in Mumbai. I just realized that I worked for just about 325 days in 2011? It was memorable year as I travelled extensively to a few of the exotic places on the planet for my shoots “

The Sindhi girl from Lokhandwala in Andheri, Mumbai, after being the top paid actress in Tamil cinema had everything going her way in Tamil, but for some strange reasons decided to pay attention in Telugu. Tammanna has the best looks, is a mixture of glamour and girl-next-door, attitude, is acomplete professional, disciplined and specifically has an amazing success ratio.  In 2011 she had five releases two in Tamil and 3 in Telugu.

Among them, her Siruthai in Tamil is likely one of the biggest hits and in Telugu 100% love, Badrinath and Oosaravelli were biggie opposite top heroes that have been hits. And today, she is in Mumbai together with her family celebrating her birthday. The actress plans to go to a Ganesha temple and feature a bash within the evening with close friends.  Adds Tammu: “A hectic year but among the best. I'VE enough reasons to celebrate and i'm so happy”

And what's she gifting herself this year on her birthday?  “I am yet to shop for anything. Planning to head out later within the day and pick up something for myself. I'M quite fascinated by the evening bash at a spot near my house, where  some of my friends from the industry who're in Mumbai will join me”.

15