Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Amala denies tiff with Arya

Amala Paul has denied media reports that she was unhappy with Arya's comments about her in a contemporary interview and hence, stayed clear of the actor's house warming ceremony which was attended by other Kollywood stars.

"I was in Dubai with my parents for a show. That is the one explanation for me not attending Arya's house warming function. I'M in good terms with him and there's no problem between us," said the 'Mynaa' actress.

A part of the media reported recently that Amala was irked at Arya's reported remarks that he was not comfortable acting in intimate scenes with Amala Paul in Lingusamy's 'Vettai'.

Amala reacts: "I ACTUALLY wonder from where such gossips crop up. There isn't even an iota of truth on this. Arya is my pal and can always be. I'VE explained to him the rationale behind not turning as much as the function."