Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 25 July 2012

I'M REALLY NOT there in I: Deepika

Refuting media reports that she could be a part of Shankar's forthcoming film 'I', Bollywood starlet Deepika Padukone has said that no such development was within the pipeline.

Speaking to media persons in Mumbai, the actress, who's making her Kollywood debut with Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming film 'Kochadaiyaan', said, "I got a google alert about it, but they're all rumours. IT'S NOT THAT I AM doing Shankar's film."

There was a buzz that either Deepika or Priyanka Chopra could be one of the vital heroines of 'I', which already has 'Madarasapattinam' girl Amy Jackson because the leading lady.

Now that Deepika has clarified, all eyes at the moment are on Priyanka. Produced by V Ravichandran of Aascar Films, 'I' has Vikram within the lead. A R Rahman is scoring the music, with Suresh Gopi playing an important role.

Also Read : Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra in Shankar's next?