Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Sunaina clarifies on glamour route

Known for conservative looks way to movies akin to 'Vamsam', 'Kadhalil Vizhundhen' and 'Masilamani', Sunaina gave a surprise to everyone when she sported glamourous outfits within the stills of her upcoming film 'Pandi Oliperukki Nilayam'.

Clearing the air, the actress says, "I WANT to strike an outstanding balance between conservative and modern roles. Since I come from a theatre background, I WOULD LIKE to do varied characters."

She adds: "I appear in glamorous outfits only in the course of the song sequences in Pandi Oliperukki Nilayam. Otherwise, I'M doing an overly meaty role within the movie and the credits visit director Rasu Madhuravan."

The forthcoming films of Sunaina are 'Thiruthani', 'Samar', 'Neerparavai' and 'Kathirvel'. "I'VE superb roles in these movies," she says.