Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 23 April 2012

Sameera bats for south

A pan Indian actress that she is, Sameera Reddy's heart beats for the south. "I mostly get to play the attractive heroine within the north, whereas within the south, I AM GETTING to experiment more with roles, just like the one I did in Vaaranam Aayiram," she says.

Describing 'Vaaranam Aayiram' as one of the crucial important movies in her career and Gautham Vasudev Menon as one in all her favourite filmmakers, Sameera, who worked with the similar director in 'Nadunisi Naaygal', says, "I LIKE being a part of his projects."

Though she has worked in some multi-heroine flicks, including her recent Tamil film 'Vettai' (wherein Amala Paul is the opposite leading lady), Sameera says two actresses can't be best friends.

"It is an absolute myth that two actresses may also be best friends. I DON'T THINK it. I keep good to other actresses, but no person within the industry is my best friend," says the outspoken 'Vedi' heroine.