Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 26 April 2012

Ajith: Few get personal & comment that Im fat

Ajith's magnum opus 'Billa 2' is gearing up for a large release come June. The team is busy running from pillar to post for the audio release & post production work. However the Thala, as its quite to 1 and all believes that his film should do the talking and leaves it to his judges - audience, to simply accept the film or not and refrains from promos.

When a media house quizzed him of what criticism bothers him the most, that is what he needed to say:

"You can after all review whether a movie is sweet or bad, but few get personal and comment that i am fat. After 15 operations my metabolism has changed entirely. I consider that me walking with my two legs as a large deal. I'm very, very thankful for it. I'LL not be a fair dancer, but I'm trying. Even after such a lot of operations I'm jumping off a helicopter, I'm fighting.... But it's usually that few get personal and comment about my looks which dishearten me...."

Ajith who dropped out of faculty further urged his fans to be aware of education, "Never lose yourself respect for anyone. Give your 100 per cent towards your work. Please study well. I studied only till 10th standard. I'VE struggled so much and that route is actually difficult. I needn't have struggled such a lot if I studied well. Live and let live".

Billa II Tailer