Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 27 April 2012

Gautham: I didnt blame my actors for my films that didnt fair

A leading newspaper carried a quote from ace director Gautham Vasudev Menon that he is upset along with his Hindi ventures and blamed his heroes for his flops in Hindi. This came as quite a shocker and the inside track spread like wildfire.

The director has spread out in this front:

"I haven't blamed my actors for my films that did not do well. In a up to date interview to a Tamil weekly, I spoke about all that went wrong with my Hindi films. There have been loads of reasons I had talked about, beginning with the direction, the interpretation to Hindi, the script not being liked, the critics reviews, my very own selection of casting that at last went wrong and Prateik not being as adept as Simbu. About my first film I DISCUSSED that I had no clue what I USED TO BE doing in Hindi that early in my career. I had also said that I went completely with Madhavan's conviction in regards to the film and i kept telling him that it won't work. I also mentioned about reviews that mentioned Madhavan's look within the film and the way some critics called him overweight. A number of reasons for the audience to stick clear of my film".

"It's unfair to state that I had only blamed my actors for my films being flops. I also thought it was a pointless effort to talk to the folk within the film industry and get their quotes on a non issue especially when nobody bothered to take mine".

Watch Gautham Menon's Blockbuster 'Minnale' Only On IndiaGlitz Movies!