Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 25 February 2012

Nayanthara Birthday Gift Sri Ramarajyam

Nayanthara Birthday Gift Sri RamarajyamFrom the look of things, the dice is heavily loaded in favour of Nayantara. Probably the most reclusive superstar of south is looks one thousand billion bucks and she’s excited when she talks about her latest release: “Sri Ramarajyam is my best birthday gift”.

In fact the mythological film Sri Ramarajyam, by which she plays Goddess Sita, has taken a record breaking opening on its release day on Thursday and Nayan’s phone has not stopped ringing.

Calls from veterans in Telugu cinema including friends like Venkatesh, Nag,  Lakshmi Manju, Prakash Raj and others are pouring in, praising her about her acting, looks and the consideration with which she has carried the role.

And Nayan is all smiles, as she says: “It feels so nice when your exertions is appreciated and today might be probably the greatest days in my life. Sri Ramarajyam is sort of a god given gift for me, something I WILL BE ABLE TO live to inform my grandchildren, if I'VE any.”

Related Posts