Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 27 August 2012

Hansika: I couldnt provide bulk dates for Vettai

On Friday, there have been reports of the way Tamannah piped Hansika out of the Telugu remake of 'Vettai'. The actress has now come forward to give an explanation for on what went wrong and why she needed to opt out of it.

"Unfortunately I needed to back out of the Telugu remake of Vettai as a result of date issues as they're planning on releasing the film by the top of this year and i've six projects on board in Tamil and Telugu. I COULD NOT provide the majority dates this film needed! But I wish the team the entire best with it", says Hansika.

"This is the true explanation for me opting out of the film, I'M HOPING it puts an end to the rumors", says Hansika. It goes without saying that once an actress opts out of a project because of whatever reasons, several versions make the rounds but Hansika has come forward to position an end to them all.

Vettai in Telugu will see Nag Chaitanya, Sunil, Andrea Jeremiah and Tamannah within the lead roles.