Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 24 August 2012

Shiva: I USED TO BE told Im the most efficient Kung Fu artist in China!

Speaking about Thillu Mullu remake and playing a Kung Fu artist in some parts, Shiva jocularly expressed to IG: "I always ask my directors in the event that they want me to sport six packs or build my body generally for the character, and this has happened finally. I went all of the technique to China to be informed Kung Fu from Jackie Chan's kung fu master and boy oh boy, he couldn't stop praising me, all of them told I'm the most productive Kung Fu artist of all times"!

The laugh riot featuring Shiva, Prakash Raj and Isha Talwar has managed to snatch the eye of 1 and all way to the lively first look posters.